There's no longer a Web site and is not on social media.
There's no longer a Web site and is not on social media.

Curious why a nondescript small company going out of business would concern anyone here?
Your neighbors called. They like your music.
That was the sound company in Australia still using Altec speakers and cabinets wasn't it?
Audio_by_Goodwill
Michigan, USA

Your neighbors called. They like your music.
Their web page says it's down for maintenance.
This, as far as I know, is the only company in Australia still using large format Altec product for live internal & external sound venues. They get the best live sound I have ever heard & it would be a real shame if they are no longer pursuing this.
Murray & his team are some of the most knowledgeable sound engineers in Australia & it would be a great shame if they are not going to be around moving in to the future. I, for one, am just hoping this is just a minor glitch.
They never could help me with parts. mah, Aussie.
Opinion is only as valid as its verifiable supporting evidence.
Bookmarks